$205 per 50-minute session
While I am not an in-network provider, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Are out-of-network providers covered by my policy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
As a courtesy to you, I am more than happy to submit, on your behalf, an electronic claim to your insurance company so that you, if eligble, can be reimbursed directly. While I cannot guarentee what your insurance provider will or will not do, I will make every effort to help you through this process.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.